Discover LA's City-Owned Real Estate Assets
This public portal is the result of a collaboration between the Office of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, his Operations Innovation Team and the Department of General Services for the City of Los Angeles. Through this effort, the City now has its first dynamic and searchable database of city-owned properties. Choose one of two links below to see an interactive GIS map or to learn more about the City-owned surplus property on the GSD Service Portal.
The Surplus Property Site includes:
- Printable list of declared properties
- Printable list of undeclared properties
- List of properties actively up for auction
- Registration link for our auction notification list
- Guide to sale or development of City of Los Angeles property
Declared Properties: Properties declared surplus by the Mayor and City Council and available for sale.Undeclared Properties: Properties not yet available for sale.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE OBLIGATED AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
This web site is presented as a public service by the Department of General Services (GSD). Due to its dynamic nature, the information contained within this web site, GSD:
- Does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information transmitted from this web site.
- Is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages that may arise from the use of the web site and/or materials contained on the web site
- Reserves the right to modify, update, or alter these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Your continued use of this Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications.
- Provides this information as a courtesy to our visitors, and are in no manner an endorsement, recommendation, or approval of any person, any product, or any service.
- Neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this web site
This Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought to enforce the Agreement and/or in connection with this web site shall be brought in either the state or federal courts in the County of Los Angeles County, State of California.